Easter is quickly approaching and today I’d like to share with you some of my favorite Easter egg decorating ideas! Egg decorating techniques are great fun for adults and kids alike – and most of them can be made in no time at all! Sooo.. Hurry Up!
1.“Hello Kitty” Easter Eggs
2. DIY Emoji Easter Eggs
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Eggs
4. Disney Frozen Easter Eggs
5. DIY Lisa Frank Easter Eggs
6. DIY Easter Project: Nail Polish Marbled Eggs
7. Make Star Wars painted Easter eggs
8. Decorate & Dye Easter eggs that would glow-in-the-dark!
9. DIY Mud Cloth Inspired Easter Eggs
10. DIY Little Miss & Mr. Men Easter Eggs
11. Blue and White Paper Napkin Eggs
12. DIY Tissue Paper Eggs – I don’t think I can imagine Easter without making Easter eggs.
13. Eric Carle Easter Eggs
14. Narwhal Easter Eggs
15. Beautiful Mosaic Easter Eggs
16. How fun are these balloon Easter Eggs?
17. Little Chick Easter Eggs
18. Marvel Avengers Easter Eggs
19. Ninja Easter Eggs
20. Dyed Minion Easter Eggs