When you reach Dwight Schrute-levels of anger, you can do the healthy thing and directly confront the problem…
Or you can do what a lot of people do — which is to write a really passive-aggressive note!
A lot of these notes are written for roommates:
1. «YOU SING HORRIBLY! Signed, anyone who has hearing.»
2. «PSA: The heater doesn’t magically turn itself off while you’re at work.»
3. «Don’t be a piggy…Scrape your dish in trash before putting in sink! Rinse with warm water! Sink full? Don’t add to it! Wash one! Do not leave dirty plans on stove! Rinse!»
All I'm thinking is…is Kermit going to put up with this?
All I’m thinking is…is Kermit going to put up with this?
But they REALLY write them for their neighbors:
4. «TURN YOUR FUCKING TV OFF! Nobody wants to hear Curb Your Enthusiasm all night. Put on a timer! —Next Door»
5. «DON’T BE A CRAPPY NEIGHBOR!»
6. «Figure your shit out! No one wants to hear your DRAMA and we all hear it!!»
And this note that is like that last one, but a LOT more:
7. «I understand times are difficult as I have heard you multiple times saying (yelling) that you do not have more than $100 in your account and that you cannot afford your DUI. Maybe if you stopped drinking you wouldn’t have this problem. Not to mention neighbors wouldn’t be having problems with you being loud and obnoxious at inappropriate times. But even if you don’t review your life choices at least review the volume of your voice.»
«Good day! I said, ‘Good day, sir!'»
These notes are also written a lot by people who have to share communal bathrooms. I mean some off these people GO OFF:
8. «To whoever keeps destroying this toilet: GO SEE A DOCTOR, if not maybe an exorcist? Or poop in the field with the other buffalo!!»
Tell us what you really mean.
Tell us what you really mean.
9. «You are a grown man. You do not need to grunt out loud when you poop!»
10. «If at first you don’t succeed — Flush, flush, flush again…»
11. «If you are the asshole that keeps peeing on the seat, please consider these alternatives: 1. Not being terrible at fucking peeing; 2. Sitting down because clearly you don’t deserve standing privileges; 3. Wiping off the seat, you degenerate. Sincerely, everyone who learned to pee at 3 years old.»
Bad parkers are another target of these notes:
12. «Thanks! For parking so close. Next time leave a fucking can opener so I can get my car out. Arseholes like you should take the bus.»
13. «If you could please refrain from taking up two spots with your tiny vehicle, that would be lovely. 👨⚕️ This is Carl. Carl parks with his neighbors in mind and not like he’s the only person who lives in Wayne Gardens Apartments. Be like Carl.»
14. «CONGRATS ON BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD! (I’m just assuming that’s why you park your car like that.)
You didn’t think we’d forget co-workers did you? Because people write a whole lot of notes for them too:
15. «If you took my Diet Coke you made me and this penguin sad.»
16. «I’m the Washing-Up Fairy and after a very busy 2018 I’ve decided to take 2019 off! Please can you not leave dirty plates and cups in the sink? It will only take two minutes to clean up after yourself rather than leaving for someone else.»
17. «Why steal somebody’s soy sauce and then wasabi? If you’re that badly paid, leave a note here and I’ll organize a collection to help you.»
Basically, this was all of these people: