Every little girl dreams about finding their Prince Charming. When we’re young, we watch all these Disney movies that make us believe that true love is really out there, and we need to find someone who treats us like princesses.
As we get older, some of us go through a number of relationships that makes us lose hope in finding that one special guy. We meet so many guys that make us think that Disney definitely gave us some false hope. But, don’t lose hope just yet.
There’s a Prince Charming out there for everyone and finding a guy who is willing to do anything for you ladies? He’s out there! Don’t believe me? Here are 16 examples of men who prove that these guys do exist and they are willing to show their love not with words, but with actions.
1. This wife wanted to make the bedroom a little cozier. So her husband decided to turn the windowsill into a more comfortable place. I would honestly sit in that area all day long.
2. This is Paul Brockmann. He gave his wife 55,000 dresses that he picked out by himself. He did it because he knew his wife wasn’t such a fan of shopping. What a guy!
3. Look at this incredible room! Nope, it wasn’t a professional interior decorator. A husband decided to put more than 7,000 stickers that were filled with memories in the couple’s bedroom walls.
4. This guy got creative. To celebrate their anniversary, a husband decided to make a bouquet of paper flowers for his wife. Apparently, he’s never done something like this before. Amazing job!
5. Ladies, the scale drives us crazy. So this man decided to substitute the numbers on the scale for compliments so that his wife doesn’t have to take her weight so seriously. Creativity at its finest!
6. This husband decided to give his wife a night off, and have some relaxation. So he decided to set her up a little spa right in the comfort of their own home. He got the iPhone set up as well! This is so adorable.
7. It is easier to go out and buy your wife something, but what’s even cuter is to go out of your way to build it on your own. This husband decided to put together a makeup box by himself for his wife. He did an impressive job, don’t you think?
8. Finding the perfect jewelry for your wife can be a mission impossible. But this husband decided to take note of exactly what his wife wanted and decided to make it from scratch. Incredible.
9. This husband’s wife loves Snoopy. So he got creative and decided to leave a figure of Snoopy in unexpected places just to make his wife happy. If that doesn’t make your eyes just a little watery, I don’t know what will!
11. A man made a double pendant for Valentine’s day. You can see the road between the houses of where the couple used to live, where they grew up, and where they met one another. It’s so unique looking as well. Absolutely adorable.
13. When money is tight, it can get difficult for couples. But this hubby stepped it up and didn’t let that stop him from giving his wife the best, fancy dinner in the comfort of their own home. He wrote, “my wife and I couldn’t afford to go to a fancy restaurant on our anniversary, but I decided to do something nice for her anyway”.
14. Getting all the finer things in life is great, as previously noted. But this guy is another example of how the small things really do matter. He filled a jar up with little notes about the things that he loves most about his woman.
15. This husband’s wife loves Beauty and the Beast. So instead of buying her stuff on Amazon that’s related to the film, he got more creative. He made the enchanted rose from the film. It looks so gorgeous!
16. A hubby decided to clean his daughter’s doll’s face with some alcohol and accidentally erased the doll’s face. So to fix it, he gave the doll new eyes, cutting them out from a magazine and gluing them on. Looks creepy but it’s the thought that counts!