HomeGoods better watch the throne.
ICYMI: HomeGoods has a sister store, Homesense, that’ll make you want to spend all of your money. Maybe even more so than when you’re at HomeGoods. The first store opened last summer in Framingham, Massachusetts. Since then, three more locations popped up in New Jersey, along with one in Maryland. The newest store is in Paramus, New Jersey, and once you see photos of it, you’ll never want to shop anywhere else.
The best way to think about the difference between HomeGoods and Homesense is this: You can go to HomeGoods for new sheets and comforter, but at Homesense you can get a new headboard and maybe even a chandelier, if you’re feeling it. While Homesense doesn’t have a kids or pet section, it has a huge furniture section, party aisle, and lots and lots of coffee table books. Oh, and, their «General Store» even has kitchen vanities and hardware.
Here’s an inside look at what to expect from Homesense stores — and take a good look, because 400 stores are opening across the country this year. You’re not about to be disappointed, trust.
1. Everything is color-coordinated.
2. It practically doubles as a furniture store.
3. Two words: Pillow Porn.
4. So many coffee table books!
5. There are lots of decorative faux plants, because you can never keep the real ones alive.
6. Their «Celebration» section has invites, party accessories, wrapping paper and more.
7. Their rug selection is a dream.
8. Their picture frames and candle section will light up your life. (Sorry, had to.)